1. What is the JBRND Shop?
The JBRND Shop is the company’s online store for employees. Previously we had to wait until a significant number of employees wanted to place an order. Now each employee can order whenever they want to.
2. What types of products are available?
Many items will be added to the JBRND Store throughout 2016. At the moment, products include short and long-sleeved T-Shirts, Hoodies, and fleece raglan sweater sweatshirts. Items will be added as they become available.
3. What types of products will be added?
Polo-style collared shirts, embroidered hats, beanies, jackets, coffee mugs, desk calendars and more.
4. Do employees get a discount?
The prices shown are already the lowest prices available. All items are priced at cost. No profit is being made on the merchandise.
5. Why do some products show more than once price?
Some items have slightly different prices for larger sizes.
6. What payment options are available?
Payment is processed via PayPal. You can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
7. Where is the merchandise physically located?
The merchandise is printed on demand by The Printful in Los Angeles, California after you place your order.
8. Where will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped to your home.
9. Are there any samples I can look at?
Not for the foreseeable future. Measurements and other information is provided on the product pages.
10. Can my purchase be returned?
If the product is misprinted, damaged or defective in some way, it can be sent back to The Printful in California for a full refund. If the wrong size has been purchased, you can always sell the shirt within the company, but we strongly recommend that you use the measurement information provided on the product pages.
11. I have a question that is not answered on this page. Who do I ask?
Les should be able to answer most questions regarding the store and orders placed on this site.